TigerClawTV
This was one of the things that made the old TigerClawTV forums great. Even with only a couple of people, we were able to make some of the old Doom night sessions legendary.

Who is interested in bringing this back?
Quote 0 0
Lite Studios Red-Diamond (Cendoo)
Do the old Doom clients still work?
Power of red
Quote 0 0
TigerClawTV
I still play Doom frequently using GZDoom. I know Zandromnum still exists, but I would have to go back and try them out and see what is working.

I know the Doom scene is very much alive so we would be able to find something that works.
Quote 0 0
Lite Studios Red-Diamond (Cendoo)
I'm game. The calander feature on these forums would make it easier to remember
Power of red
Quote 0 0
Darabka
I think it would be awesome! Zandronum should work, we could try some wads too.
Quote 0 0
TigerClawTV
Darabka wrote:
I think it would be awesome! Zandronum should work, we could try some wads too.


That sounds like it would be awesome. I have been checking out some bad ass single player wads recently. Would be fun to check out  the multi. I'll reinstall Zandronum and report back when I can get it working.

Let me know if you guys find another tool you would rather use.
Quote 0 0
Darabka
TigerClawTV wrote:


That sounds like it would be awesome. I have been checking out some bad ass single player wads recently. Would be fun to check out  the multi. I'll reinstall Zandronum and report back when I can get it working.

Let me know if you guys find another tool you would rather use.


Ill check out some. I wanted to check out some wads, just forgot about it. Zandronum works for me, unless someone finds something better.
Quote 0 0
TigerClawTV
Darabka wrote:


Ill check out some. I wanted to check out some wads, just forgot about it. Zandronum works for me, unless someone finds something better.

Here is a question. In the old days we could not host a game so we were pretty much at the mercy of whatever servers happened to be up and running.
Quote 1 0
TigerClawTV
I got Zandronum working this morning. It was easy. Felt good to play some good old invasion mode. MegaMan Deathmatch is still as popular as ever as well.

If you guys wanted to do this, it's still possible.

https://zandronum.com/
[maxresdefault] 
Quote 1 0
Kazlab208
I'm down for some Doom. Went to a few of the Doom nights years ago so it would be nice to try and participate in another one. 

Also CF, ever heard of Xlink Kai? It's like a System Link software where you connect your original Xbox to your computer and can play with people online from all over the world for free. Would love to set this up with some Doom 3 and Halo 2. 
Quote 0 0
TigerClawTV
Kazlab208 wrote:
I'm down for some Doom. Went to a few of the Doom nights years ago so it would be nice to try and participate in another one. 

Also CF, ever heard of Xlink Kai? It's like a System Link software where you connect your original Xbox to your computer and can play with people online from all over the world for free. Would love to set this up with some Doom 3 and Halo 2. 


Never heard of that but I would be down to check it out. My xbox is hard modded so it was banned from xbox live back in the day. Think that will have any effect?
Quote 0 0
Kazlab208
It will be no problem at all if you have a hard modded Xbox. I also have a soft modded Xbox and it works perfectly fine with this service. Best of all, it's free so there no monthly charge. Just need to plug a LAN cable from your Xbox to a computer, download the software, setup an account, and you are good to go.  
Quote 0 0
Darabka
Ive been sucked in the black hole known as my GOG collection. I will install Zandronum today. What dates would work best for everyone?
Quote 0 0
TigerClawTV
I'm thinking a Friday or Saturday night in a week or two. Any input?
Quote 0 0
Lite Studios Red-Diamond (Cendoo)
Saturday preferably 
Power of red
Quote 0 0